Tuesday, March 07, 2006

SWEET FREEDOM!

Yes, it's true. I have finally been able to throw off the shackles of that daily grind that has been my job for the better part of 11 years or so. I am trading it in for a new kind of daily grind, but I like the new job better and it doesn't come with all of the hassles and grief that were a constant part of my county job.
My new job is a driving job for a dry cleaning company. I have been lucky to land two jobs now that are mostly driving. No more worrying about people not making it to work, no more getting called in the night to have to go in because something happened, no more scheduling, holidays off, yeah! This is going to be all right. I'll also be off work by 3:oo pm central standard time.
Perhaps I will now be able to live a normal life? Well ...Ok, not so much normal but...
Anyway, more later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a great move, Shep. I

March 7, 2006 at 8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

About time can I have your desk?

March 8, 2006 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home