Monday, December 12, 2005

MIDWEST HOSPITALITY

Just got back late last night from the Twin Cities. After two tickets for the Vikes/Rams game found their way into my sweaty palms I decided to take my son to check out his first Live NFL Game. He loved it, to say the least. He now wants to move to a large city so he can be closer to professional sports teams. He really wants to move to Chicago or close to it,(this do to his rabid passion for the Cubs) but he said he'd settle for Minneapolis/St. Paul. I have to thank Becky for giving me the tickets, and also say thanks to my friends Ann and Dave, who came through as usual with major helpings of hospitality. Not only did they drop us off, and pick us up from the game saving me bucks I would have had to spend on parking, but then provided a tasty and hearty meal including desert.

I have been wanting do this for a long time, but I've decided that I'm going to get serious about it. I'm going to go to film school. I have started to save money and I definitely need to get another job, if not multiple other jobs, but I think I need something else to do in my life. It's expensive, so any contributions would be greatly appreciated. Who knows, maybe someday I could make you a star.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome for you guys! I hope that you had a blast, and it sounds like you did. I remeber that hospitality that your friends served up to us last year when we were there.

That hospitality is genuine!

December 13, 2005 at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home