Thursday, January 19, 2006

ONLY THE SECOND POST OF THE NEW YEAR!

After promising myself that I was gonna write more on this blog I've gone and virtually ignored the blamed thing for longer than usual. At first it was just cause I thought I didn't have anything to say, but actually I have a lot I could say but very little time in which to say it.
I started hard and heavy again on the job hunt and I hope to find myself in something new very soon. The NFL season is still going well for me as well as things are just starting to look good all around. I'm feeling pretty optimistic these days, but I won't let it ruin my usual cynical outlook on life.
There's actually a lot going on and a lot of stuff is going to be happening so my blog should be full of stuff in the oncoming weeks and months.
I've also picked up a lot of crap that I'll be tellin' you about soon, so as you can fill your life with all of that cultural flotsam and jetsam that you need so bad you can taste it. I'll be back in a day or two to tell ya about some books, music, and movies that you probably can't live without. At least not if you want to be a piller of society such as myself. Get ready folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home