Wednesday, January 25, 2006

HEY! MY BLOGS INQUISITIVE!

I was reading the comment left at my last posting and it seemed to me that I've read that before. And in fact I have. I had another comment left before where somebody said that they found my blog inquisitive. Is there a form comment for spammers out there, or is my blog really inquisitive? I tried to go to the blog of the latest person leaving me a comment but the links don't work, so I guess there is the slight chance that they are not a spammer trying to sell me on some great investment or something, but I sorta doubt it. The last comment saying my blog is inquisitive was a spammer. I think so anyway.
The thing of it is, I don't know that inquisitive is an adjective I would use to describe my blog. I don't know. I think that you can find my blog a lot of things; such as boring, witty, insightful, profound, offensive, crappy, mindless, thought provoking, deep, extremely tantalizing, pointless, a pile of shit, void of worthwhile content, but inquisitive?
If you cats out there who think my blog is inquisitive are reading this let me know why you think so, otherwise I'm just gonna assume that there is some kind of form response that you can leave to get people to check out the spam stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Not only are you hounded by spammers, but tiny little ghosts also.

But yes, your blog is inquisitive.

January 25, 2006 at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home