Wednesday, May 18, 2005

HERE'S TO GOOD HEALTH!

I am finally feeling better after my bout with whatever it was that was dragging me down. It feels good to feel good again. I feel like I've been in a fog for the last week or so. Now that I think of it that happens with some frequency. I have been watching a lot of tv lately and I have to say that for the most part television sucks.

I sat and watched some of that show the Bachelor the other day. My God, that show is completely and utterly retarded. The thing reeks of down syndrome. I really hate this stuff. My wife who usually likes the more sappy type of thing made the comment afterwards "I can't believe I spent an hour and a half watching this." Amen baby, I can't believe that I did either. Just goes to show how miserable it can be when your sick and not in full possession of your senses.

The thing about television is that it used to be pretty cool. I mean when I was a kid there was all kinds of great gulcher on the airwaves. Looney Tunes, Ultraman, Combat, Starsky& Hutch, and remember the Creature Features with all of the cheesy yet way cool hosts? Whatever happened to that kind of stuff?

Damn I'm sounding old again, but hell, I don't care what anybody says, tv ain't as cool as it used to be. Reality tv is absolute unadulterated crap. Sports are really the only kind of reality tv that's worth watching. Oh well.

It's the day before the latest installment of the Star Wars movies is unleashed upon the public and there are actually people that have been in line all morning to get tickets. I realize that this is not uncommon but in my town. Hey, if I didn't have a bunch of this to do maybe I'd be out there too, sitting in the rain. Maybe not.

Keep watching as some movie and music reviews will be coming post haste, so tell all your friends and family. Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home