Sunday, February 13, 2005

A RANT !!!

The other day someone showed me a video of Fred Durst playing guitar. He plays guitar like I do. Very badly. What is it with this piece of shit and his fuckhead band Limp Bizkit that some people seem to think is enjoyable? I really don't get it. The entire Nu-Metal scene is beyond me. None of the stuff I've heard appeals to me in any way. I know that I'm not in touch in regards to this stuff, but I thought this style was dead already. Maybe that was just wishful thinking on my part I guess, 'cause somebody's still making a fuss about this kind of music.

Well, I'm sure that douche...Er, I mean Durst, isn't gonna lose any sleep over what I think of him, but he is a complete and utter fuckhead. At best the idea of mixing rap and rock is a very, very, bad idea, at worst it's a fucking abomination. Yeah, I know it's just my opinion, but my opinion is one to be reckoned with. I've even heard that Bo Diddley has been doing some rap stuff when he performs. I've also heard that it completely sucks and is more than a little embarrassing to watch and listen too. So this stuff has even poisoned one of the coolest mortals that has ever walked the earth. This may not be Fred Durst's fault, but hey, I'm gonna go ahead heap all kinds of venom and hatred on the guy anyway. Why? Why not? He's certainly not shy about voicing his worthless opinions and here on this page, is where I get to voice mine.

So Fred, for all you do and say, and for all the bullshit music that you write and play, FUCK OFF!The only time that you should go near a stage is as a roadie, or if you're going to be crucified on one.

All my best,
SHEP

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The worst I ever saw was "the flecktone rap" performed by Victor Wooten. It was terrible to watch an intovative band like Bela Fleck's fuckin around outside their genre.

I'll give you a call soon.

February 16, 2005 at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home